All bands must perform in their band uniform to record their videos.
Each video must be recorded after 1 November 2023, with no soundtrack editing.
Please upload your files below by 29 September, 2024.
Bands should ensure that their videos are of suitable quality for effective critic and online publication. Bands can record their videos in any setting.
We would encourage bands to record their videos at 720p with audio at 256kps in an MP4 format. Whilst many other options are available, these specifications are the recommended quality for our purposes and ease of upload.
Importantly, video recording quality over 1080p is unnecessary for YouTube and makes the files too large to manage. Please see our Video and Audio Quality Tips.
Please record each of your music selections as a separate video. DO NOT submit ONE VIDEO that contains all your performances.
We know from experience that most files should be less than 1 GB. If not, please do not use the upload box and contact ANOFOB Admin for further instructions.
All videos performances will be published for bands to see on the BANSW YouTube Channel.
Submissions of videos will be via the video and file upload box below.
Please refer to the following documents regarding naming and uploading of your video and sheet music files:
- Complete the required information in the upload box then drag/drop/select the associated video recording into the video upload box.
- Please wait for the progress bar to display and the tick to appear.
- Then press “Send Files” and wait for the green tick.
- A reminder that the video upload speed is dependent on your ISP and is not due to our upload box. It could take several minutes to upload a large file with a slow upload speed, so please be patient and watch and wait for the progress bar to display.
- Refresh this page again if you have another set of files to submit. Therefore, you will need to complete this upload process four separate times if you have four videos